1112 Pressure Snubber
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1112 pressure snubber is used for protecting measurement instruments from sudden pressure increases or fluctuations. This enables sensing instruments to provide consistent readings, while extending product service life. An ideal solution for satisfying applications with challenging requirements.
- All metal construction
- Select porosity settings based on process media
- Filter disk; less tendency to clog than orifice-type devices
- Housing / filter disk materials:
Type 1112B: Brass / 316 stainless steel
Type 1112S: 303 stainless steel / 316 stainless steel
Type 1112M: R monel / monel
- Maximum pressure:
Type 1112B: 10,000 psi
Type 1112S and 1112M: 15,000 psi
- Process / Instrument Connections: 1/4" and 1/2"
The 1112 pressure snubber is ideal where process protection is required.
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Biogas and Biodiesel
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge comes standard with a phenolic case. It's robust, Teflon® coated 400 series stainless steel movement provides smooth and reliable performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get quick answers to common questions. Choose your topic:
- Ashcroft Announces Acquisition of Rüeger SA and Stiko BV
- New Sales Office in Dubai, UAE
- Murphy Monday Manufacturer