2198 MicroTube™ Siphon
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 2198 MicroTube™ Siphon protects pressure instruments from the effects of elevated temperatures. The reduced internal volume allows for superior temperature dissipation. The 2198 can also be used in conjunction with diaphragm seals.
- Effectively protects instruments from elevated temperatures
- Siphon and sensing instrument mount directly to the process
- 316L SS compatible with many process media
- Used with gauges, switches, transducers and diaphragm seals
- Process & Instrument Connections: 1/4, 1/2 NPT and BSP
- Material: 316L SS
- Maximum allowable working pressure: 5,000 psi
- Maximum process temperature: 800°F (427°C)
The Ashcroft® 2198 MicroTube™ Siphon protects pressure instruments from the effects of elevated temperatures:
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Oil and Gas
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge comes standard with a phenolic case. It's robust, Teflon® coated 400 series stainless steel movement provides smooth and reliable performance.
The Ashcroft® 200 and 201 threaded diaphragm seals or isolation devices are available with welded or bonded diaphragms and a minimum pressure span of 10 inches of water.