202-203 Flanged Diaphragm Seals
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 202 and 203 diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments. Used when process compatibility is required, these are also applied when media exhibits high temperature or the potential to clog an instrument connection. Ideal for satisfying many challenging applications.
- 316L stainless steel top housing (standard)
- Wide selection of diaphragm and lower housing materials
- Diaphragm welded (metallic) or bonded (elastomer) to top housing
- Flush port (type 203) provides easy cleaning / flushing due to process media prone to clogging
Type 202: flanged
Type 203: flanged with flushing port
- Process size: 1/2" to 3"
- Flange rating: 150, 300, 600, 900 & 1,500 class
The 202 and 203 diaphragm seals are ideal where process protection is essential:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil and Gas Fracking
- NACE Compliant Processes (Sour Gas Separation)
- Biogas and Biodiesel
- Cleaned for Gaseous Oxygen
- Hydrostatic / Pneumatic Test
- Mass Spectrometer Leak Test
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Typical Material Certification
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge comes standard with a phenolic case. It's robust, Teflon® coated 400 series stainless steel movement provides smooth and reliable performance.
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.