DG25 Digital Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® DG25 general purpose digital pressure gauge provides exceptional performance, stability and reliability. The laser welded stainless steel sensor and socket make this product suitable for use with a wide variety of pressure media in demanding industrial applications. The DG25 was designed with OEM in mind and can easily be custom configured to meet unique requirements.
- Large LCD display
- Push-button menu navigation
- 9 engineering units: 1 field-programmable
- Min. / Max. function feature records low and high pressure events
- Bar graph display
- Wide variety of pressure connection thread options
- Protective boot (optional)
- Customized keypad (optional)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% terminal point (standard) / ±0.25% (optional)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 25,000 psi
- Full 5 digital LCD display
- Case size: 2 1/2"; polycarbonate / ABS
- IP67 weatherproof enclosure
- Wetted materials: Laser welded 316L stainless steel / and 17-4 Ph stainless steel
The DG25 digital pressure gauge is ideal where precise and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Test and Measurement
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Material Strength Testing
- Torque Measurement
- CE (heavy industrial)
- ASME B40.7
- UL 61010/ cUL
The Ashcroft® ATE-2 handheld calibrator is an exceptional instrument performing precision measurement of pressure, temperature, current or voltage.
The Ashcroft® 1009AW/SW pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.