1279 Duragauge® Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. Used throughout the served markets, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 30,000 psi - Additional Ranges
- Dial size: 4 1/2"
- Case Style:solid-front safety design
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™ versions
The 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Offshore Oil Rigs
Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining and Metals
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
The Ashcroft® 200 and 201 threaded diaphragm seals or isolation devices are available with welded or bonded diaphragms and a minimum pressure span of 10 inches of water.
The Ashcroft® 80 isolation ring or isolation device is mounted inline with process piping.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides Videos
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.