T5500 Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® T5500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard. Providing high reliability, versatility and performance, it proves an ideal product for satisfying many applications and installation requirements.
- All-stainless steel movement
- Easily adjusted micrometer pointer
- Socket welded to case
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (class 1); optional 0.5% full scale
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 20,000 psi
- Dial size: 100mm (4") and 160mm (6")
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel or monel
- Case material / style Stainless steel; (open front)
- IP65 (dry) or IP66 (liquid-filled or hermetically-sealed)
The T5500 pressure gauge is ideal where stable, pressure measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper
- Machine Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
The Ashcroft® 1009 industrial pressure gauge is ideal for resisting chemical, weather or corrosion effects.
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge comes standard with a phenolic case. It's robust, Teflon® coated 400 series stainless steel movement provides smooth and reliable performance.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.