A-Series Watertight Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® APA and APS watertight miniature pressure switches are designed for pressure control in harsh applications. Its design allows easy integration into custom equipment or systems. This model is ideal for pressure alarm, shutdown or control where size or compatibility is a consideration.
- 316SS enclosure provides uncompromising protection
- Wide operating temperature (-40°C to 100°C)
- Factory set or field adjustable setpoint
- Expanded selection of pressure and electrical connections
- Accuracy: ±2.00% of span. For ranges 200 through 15,000psi
±5.00% of span. For ranges -15/15 through 100 psi
- NEMA 6 (IP67); 316 stainless steel
- SPDT or DPDT switching models
- Pressure ranges: vacuum to 15,000 psi
The APA and APS watertight miniature pressure switches are ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Heavy Vehicle Hydraulic Braking
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences Market:
- Autoclaves and Sterilizers
The Ashcroft® GP pressure switch is used on tough applications requiring a 316L SS enclosure.
The Ashcroft® NPA watertight pressure switch was designed to satisfy challenging applications needing high cycle rates with switch functionality
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry Brochures Videos
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.