KD41 CANbus Pressure Transducer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® KD41 pressure transducer with CANbus interface is the perfect choice when the need for a reliable digitized output is required. The transducer is both compact and robust with an all stainless steel pressure sensor and has outstanding shock/vibration resistance.
- CANbus interface output via CANopen® or SAE J1939 protocol
- Selection of pressure and electrical connection options suited to meet a wide variety of applications
- Rugged construction with stainless steel housing and wetted materials
- Accuracy (Total Error Band): ±2.00% of span from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Pressure Ranges: VAC up to 20,000 psi
- Shock and vibration resistance >1,000 g shock, > 20 g vibration
- IP 67 Ingress rating (IP69K option)
- Wetted Material: Stainless steel (17-4PH and 304)
The Ashcroft® KD41 pressure transducer is the optimal choice when an output via CANopen or J1939 protocol is required
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Sensing
- Automotive and OHV
The Ashcroft® G2 combines performance with value. A versatile product platform, it excels in even the most challenging application.
In addition to the standard products, we offer customizable modifications to meet the needs of OEMs