A2X Explosion/Flame Proof Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® A2X pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements when explosion and flame proof hazardous location ratings are needed. An ideal product for demanding field applications.
- Rugged case
- Onboard microprocessor provides accurate, reliable and stable output data
- Highly configurable; wide selection of pressure ranges, pressure connections a electrical terminations
- Output: select voltage or current versions
- Explosion-proof and flame-proof approvals (cUL / ATEX)
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.50% or ±1.00% span
- Pressure Ranges: 1.5 to 10,000 psi; absolute ranges available
- IP65 housing; 304 stainless steel
- Wetted material: all-welded 316L stainless steel
The A2X is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Oil Field Equipment
- Upstream Oil and Gas Production
- Natural Gas Compression and Transfer Control
- Alternative Energy
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.