SL17 - Submersible Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® SL17 submersible transmitter provides a highly reliable platform for accurate pressure, level control and monitoring. An ideal sensor when durability and performance are crucial for proper process management.
- Predefined and custom cable lengths
- Small OD diameter designed to fit narrow bore applications
- Accuracy: ±0.25% for ranges >1.5 psi, ±0.5% for 1.5 psi
- Pressure Ranges: 1.5 to 300 psi or equivalent units
- Housing: NEMA 6P IP68
- Wetted materials: 316L SS housing and sensor with polyurethane cable
- Output signal: 4-20 mA
The Ashcroft® SL17 submersible transmitter proves ideal when consistent and reliable measurement is essential:
- Well Monitoring
- Pump Protection
- Tank level monitoring
- Municipal and Industrial water
The Ashcroft® GC51 pressure transmitter incorporates field-proven thin film technology, and can be used for monitoring a wide variety of wet or dry media.
The Ashcroft® DM61 digital panel meter is a multi-purpose, custom-programmable meter.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.