- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® flanged thermowell is used when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist. This serves to isolate and protect the sensing instrument, and permits removal of a sensing instrument without shutting down the process. Thermowells are offered in a wide selection of materials, sizes and dimensions; a perfect solution for protecting the process and extending product service life.
- One piece bar stock
- Wide selection of materials
- Selection of shank styles
- Stamped with date code, material and heat numbers
- Raised face, flat face and ring joint versions (ASME B16.5)
- Process connection: 1", 1 1/2" and 2"
- Bore size: .260", .385"
- Flange ratings: 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 and 2500 class
The flanged thermowell is ideal where safety and product integrity is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical plant
- Water and Wastewater pressure control
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
- Material Test Report (MTR)
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Wake Frequency Analysis
The Ashcroft® EI bimetallic thermometer provides high quality and performance.
The Ashcroft® C-600A-04 Duratemp® thermometer is a remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
The Ashcroft Wake Frequency Calculator offers a user friendly approach to ensure your thermowell is safe and compatible with your application.