E2G - General Industrial Pressure Transducer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® E2G general industrial pressure transducer is the optimal choice for a rugged, precise and repeatable solution for measurement requirements that are needed on a wide array of applications. It's designed with 316L stainless steel housing and is available with a wide selection of electrical terminations, process connections and analog outputs, to accommodate nearly any customized application.
- Stainless steel housing, sensor and pressure connections
- Standard offset and span adjustment
- Customized configurations
- Wide assortment of analog outputs, pressure and electrical connections
- Choice of cable length
- Accuracy: (terminal point) ±0.25%, ±0.5% or ±1.00% of span
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)
- Pressure Ranges: 5 to 20,000 psi, 0 to 500 psi absolute
- Shock and Vibration Resistance: 75g peak shock, 10g RMS 20-20,000Hz vibration
- Ingress Rating: IP66, IP67 or IP69K (consult factory)
- Diaphragm Material: 316L, 17-4H or A286 stainless steel
- Process Connection: 316L stainless steel
The Ashcroft® E2G general industrial pressure transducer is the solution to your custom application pressure measurement needs.
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Off-Road Equipment
- Construction Machinery
- Process Automation and Controls
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Sensing
- Compressor Control
- Engine Monitoring
- Diagnostic Kits
- Pump Monitoring
The Ashcroft® A2 industrial pressure transducer is designed to satisfy the requirements of industrial applications.
The Ashcroft® K1 is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.