KS Sanitary Transducer/Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® KS sanitary pressure transducer/transmitter combines proven thin film technology with diaphragm seal expertise. Satisfying requirements to ensure process integrity, this model is an ideal choice when stringent process monitoring and control is required.
- All-welded design
- Electropolished diaphragm
- Broad selection of pressure connections and electrical terminations
- 3A sanitary standard
- Accuracy: ±1.00% span
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1,000 psi
- Housing: NEMA 4X IP65; 300 series stainless steel
- Wetted material: 316L stainless steel
- Surface finish: 12 to 20 Ra electropolished diaphragm
- Tri-clamp® fitting: 1 1/2" and 2"
- Output signal: current, voltage and millivolt
The KS is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Food and Dairy
- 3 A Sanitary Applications
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.